[Bioc-devel] check error in SeqVarTools

Stephanie Gogarten @dmorr|@ @end|ng |rom uw@edu
Mon Apr 29 22:41:30 CEST 2019

Hi,

I see that SeqVarTools has an error in check on malbec2, after passing
checks for a week with no changes to the code. This is a result of a unit
test which generates random numbers; once in a while a particular set of
random numbers ends up generating a missing value in a calculation which
causes the unit test to fail. This particular failure is very poorly timed
since it happens to be the date of the deadline for packages to pass
checks. I fully expect tomorrow's build to pass again, so I hope
SeqVarTools can remain in the release.

thanks,
Stephanie