[Bioc-devel] package rJava can not be loaded in build system OS X

Pages, Herve hp@ge@ @end|ng |rom |redhutch@org
Fri Apr 26 00:03:59 CEST 2019

Hi Zheng,

We're working on this and will provide an update ASAP.

Note that this won't affect the release of the esATAC Mac binary, which is already available in BioC 3.9 (see at the bottom of the landing page):

  https://bioconductor.org/packages/3.9/bioc/html/esATAC.html

This is because it already passed CHECK on celaya2 before we started to see the rJava problem on this machine. Keep in mind that a package is allowed to propagate as soon as it passes BUILD and CHECK (granted that its version is greater than the version of the package that is already available). If, for whatever reason, it starts to show errors on the daily build report, we typically don't remove the package that is currently available. What has propagated stays.

Hope this clarifies.

Cheers,
H.