[Bioc-devel] Windows vignette build error "execution failed with error code 4"

Taner Arslan t@ner@@r@|@n @end|ng |rom k|@@e
Tue Apr 23 21:37:02 CEST 2019

Dear all,

My package is almost ready to be accepted but now i am getting weird building error on Windows. It works without error on Linux and OS X. I have tried many many things. But I could not figured out.

The  error is:

Invalid Parameter - /figure-html
Warning in shell(paste(c(cmd, args), collapse = " ")) :
  'convert "SubCellBarCode_files/figure-html/coverageMarkers-1.png" -trim "SubCellBarCode_files/figure-html/coverageMarkers-1.png"' execution failed with error code 4

You can see more here:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/SubCellBarCode_buildreport_20190423143932.html

 I used to get this error before as well. After getting this error, when i resubmitted the package, the problem solved (I literally was not doing anything). Today i tried many times, still i get the problems. Did you ever encounter with this problem?

I have mac;
R version 3.5.2 (2018-12-20) ## Platform: x86_64-apple-darwin15.6.0 (64-bit) ## Running under: macOS Sierra 10.12.6

Thanks in advance.

När du skickar e-post till Karolinska Institutet (KI) innebär detta att KI kommer att behandla dina personuppgifter. Här finns information om hur KI behandlar personuppgifter<https://ki.se/medarbetare/integritetsskyddspolicy>.

Sending email to Karolinska Institutet (KI) will result in KI processing your personal data. You can read more about KI’s processing of personal data here<https://ki.se/en/staff/data-protection-policy>.