[Bioc-devel] How can I print a message on console with library("myPackage")?

介非王 @zwj|08 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Apr 23 21:31:27 CEST 2019

Hi Arman,

I only have a suggestion for your first question, have you tried .onLoad
functions? R will call it when loading the package using library(). You can
put your message function in .onLoad.

Best,
Jiefei

Arman Shahrisa <shahrisa.arman using hotmail.com> 于2019年4月23日周二 下午3:04写道: