[Bioc-devel] celaya2: Warning: multiple methods tables found for rowSums

Ahmed Youssef @m|y10 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Apr 20 01:32:57 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,

I am getting a strange warning only on celaya2 for my package:
Warning: multiple methods tables found for rowSums
Warning: multiple methods tables found for colSums
Warning: multiple methods tables found for rowMeans
Warning: multiple methods tables found for colMeans

I have no idea how to address this issue. My best guess is that this is
from conflicting imports. My package imports dplyr and
SummarizedExperiment. Here is a link to the build report:
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/lipidr_buildreport_20190419115054.html

Thanks.
Ahmed.