[Bioc-devel] How to change the name of R package that is already published on Bioconductor?

Junpeng Zhang zh@ngjunpeng_411 @end|ng |rom y@hoo@com
Fri Apr 19 08:28:22 CEST 2019

Thanks, Herve for your reminding.
I have further improved the mentioned two packages (miRspongeR and miRSM).
Regards,
Junpeng ZhangSchool of Engineering, Dali UniversityWebsite: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Junpeng_Zhang3