[Bioc-devel] Help needed: Rdisop on Windows "File format not recognized"

Neumann, Steffen @neum@nn @end|ng |rom |pb-h@||e@de
Thu Apr 18 11:34:55 CEST 2019

Hi,

with the next release coming up, I am out of wits regarding the failure at
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/Rdisop/tokay2-buildbin.html
which exists since before April this year, when we committed
some changes to get rid of the RcppClassic dependency.

Max Helf succeeded to build locally on windows without problem.

So it seems that Rdisop has issues with the BioC windows build
environment, but I totally fail to see the reason.

Could it be the new staged installation ?
But I wouldn't know why that'd affect the compile/linking.

The issue is tracked at
https://github.com/sneumann/Rdisop/issues/13

Any help/pointers appreciated.

Yours,
Steffen

--

IPB Halle                    AG Massenspektrometrie & Bioinformatik
Dr. Steffen Neumann          http://www.IPB-Halle.DE