[Bioc-devel] R CMD check testthat failure in tokay2 (devel branch)

Benjamin Tremblay b2tremb| @end|ng |rom uw@ter|oo@c@
Tue Apr 9 21:31:59 CEST 2019

Hi,

R CMD check on the tokay2 machine fails due to an error in running tests from testthat in the devel branch of my package universalmotif with no indication as to why. Here is the output from R CMD check:

* checking tests ...
** running tests for arch 'i386' ...
  Running 'spelling.R'
  Running 'testthat.R'
 ERROR
Running the tests in 'tests/testthat.R' failed.
Complete output:
  > library(testthat)
  > library(universalmotif)
  >
  > test_check("universalmotif")
  == testthat results  ===========================================================
  OK: 211 SKIPPED: 1 FAILED: 0
** running tests for arch 'x64' ...
  Running 'spelling.R'
  Running 'testthat.R'
 OK
And here is the testthat.Rout.fail file:

R Under development (unstable) (2019-03-09 r76216) -- "Unsuffered Consequences"
Copyright (C) 2019 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Platform: i386-w64-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)

Type 'q()' to quit R.

> library(testthat)
> library(universalmotif)
>
> test_check("universalmotif")
OK: 211 SKIPPED: 1 FAILED: 0
Is there any way for me to know what is going on?

Thanks,

Benjamin Tremblay