[Bioc-devel] Timeout in check for a new submission

Bernat Gel Moreno bge| @end|ng |rom |gtp@c@t
Fri Apr 5 16:27:21 CEST 2019

Hi all,

I've submitted a new package (CopyNumberPlots, issue 1076) and I have a
problem. It keeps giving me a warning because on windows it takes  more
than 5 minutes to check (in Lunix it works with no problems). I've
reduced the examples, removed part of the vignette... and in my machine
it take 3min 20seconds to check, of which only 30seconds are spent in
the examples and vignette and the other 2min 50 seconds are spent in all
other checks.

Other than reducing the vignette and examples I don't know how to reduce
the cheking time. Any pointers?

Thanks a lot

Bernat