[Bioc-devel] Vignette Latex error

Karl Stamm k@r|@@t@mm @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 3 00:03:09 CEST 2019

I'm having a build error on only the OSX servers.

* creating vignettes ... ERROR
--- re-building ‘rgsepd.Rnw’ using knitr
Error: processing vignette 'rgsepd.Rnw' failed with diagnostics:
Running 'texi2dvi' on 'rgsepd.tex' failed.
LaTeX errors:
! Use of \blx using bbl@verbadd using i doesn't match its definition.
l.142     \verb

The tex file is written by the Rnw with knitr, so maybe it's a knitr
problem, or an incompatibility to the OSX side??   I tried removing
all references to \verb and that doesnt seem to have done anything.

I want to get the package building without errors before the brach
lockdown in a few weeks.

Since it builds on my end just fine, and also on the Windows and Linux
servers, surely it's a build server platform specific problem.   Maybe
Knitr is not supported anyone and I need to change everything over to
another RMD format ?