[Bioc-devel] Remaining windows build error

Erik Fasterius er|k@|@@ter|u@ @end|ng |rom out|ook@com
Tue Apr 2 12:11:50 CEST 2019

I am still getting a Windows build error in my seqCAT package. I thought this was a problem with VariantAnnotation after an update, which also seemed to be the case after communication with Valerie Obenchain. My package was apparently not the only package affected by this, and I was told the problem was being worked on. What is the status on this?

I would very much like my package to successfully build on all platforms (OS X and Linux are fine) before the deadline for the next Bioconductor release. Is there anything I can do here?

Erik