[Bioc-devel] Error: file larger than 5 Mb.

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 26 07:35:04 CEST 2018

Good news, the file is in AnnotationHub and can be used from there.
There is a download cost the first time but not subsequently.

library(AnnotationHub)
hub = AnnotationHub()
query(hub, "Mus_musculus.GRCm38.93.chr.gtf.gz")

## note 'AH' number, then...
gtf = hub[["AH63797"]]

Need the path rather than the imported path? use cache(hub["AH63797"])
instead.

Martin