[Bioc-devel] Problems accessing BiocCredentials

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Fri Sep 14 14:24:45 CEST 2018

Hi Jakob,

This was a bug on our end. It's been resolved and your account has been added.

Please try again to activate at

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/

Once you're in you should see the SSH keys automatically added from your github account.

Valerie