[Bioc-devel] Problems accessing BiocCredentials

Jakob Willforss j@kob@willfor@@ @ending from immun@lth@@e
Fri Sep 14 09:33:57 CEST 2018

Dear Bioconductor,

I am the author of a new package 'NormalyzerDE' which got accepted into Bioconductor earlier this week. The package has been added to the development branch, and I am able to install it locally through Bioconductor, but its version hasn't been bumped to 1.0.0 and no landing page created yet despite showing build success at the 'checkResults' page.

I am able to clone the repository through its https path (https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/NormalyzerDE.git), but not through its ssh path (git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/NormalyzerDE.git) leading me to think that I haven't managed to set up SSH-keys successfully. My account at GitHub has associated public keys.

In response to this I tried following the procedure to add SSH-keys manually at the BiocCredentials page. When trying to activate my email I get the response that my email (jakob.willforss using immun.lth.se) isn't associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor package.

Any input on how to proceed? I might have missed something obvious here, but can't seem to figure it out.

Best wishes,

Jakob