[Bioc-devel] Activation failure

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Sep 12 19:40:16 CEST 2018

Hi Lang,

Thanks for letting us know. There was a bug in the code that checked the github username against other usernames (confirming "uniqueness"). This has been fixed and I've added your account.

One SSH key was added automatically from your langholee github account. Please try again to activate your account, then log in and you can see the key we have on file for you.

Valerie