[Bioc-devel] Activation failure

Lang Ho Lee l@ngholee @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Sep 12 16:34:57 CEST 2018

Dear Mr. or Ms.

I am trying to submit my SSH key, since my package, XINA was accepted to
Bioconductor.  However, I couldn't activate my ID and got the following
message.

langholee using gmail.com is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor
package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for
help.

My package description for the maintainer is below.

Authors using R: c(person("Lang Ho", "Lee", email = "langholee using gmail.com",  role
= c("aut", "cre")), person("Sasha", "Singh", email = "
sasingh using bwh.harvard.edu",  role = c("aut")))

Maintainer: Lang Ho Lee <langholee using gmail.com> and Sasha A. Singh <
sasingh using bwh.harvard.edu>

Could you help me to activate my account?

Thanks,
Lang