[Bioc-devel] persistent build errors in bioconductor package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Sep 13 03:19:25 CEST 2018

I see, when you say

 > experiencing. When I check the error online, it says:
 >
 > "001E# service=git-upload-pack
 >
 > 00000041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
 > FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'
 > 001E# service=git-upload-pack
 >
 > 0041ERR FATAL: unknown git/gitolite command: 'packages/powerTCR'"

you mean that you point your browser to

   https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/powerTCR

I see that message too; it is currently not possible to navigate to
package sources in this way on our system.

It looks like the recent commits are

powerTCR master$ git log -n 2
commit 6ba40e640fb779371cbe8b3a232f8b0b3d549d12