[Bioc-devel] DMCHMM package new dev release

Shepherd, Lori Lori@Shepherd @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Sep 5 15:49:59 CEST 2018

We now see the changes on the git.bioconductor.org server.  The changes should be reflected in tomorrows build report.

Cheers,

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Farhad Shokoohi <shokoohi using icloud.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2018 9:46:21 AM
To: Shepherd, Lori
Cc: Obenchain, Valerie; bioc-devel using r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] DMCHMM package new dev release

Hello,

I followed every command.
Everything is up to date.

MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git remote add upstream git using git.bioconductor.org<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org>:packages/DMCHMM.git
fatal: remote upstream already exists.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git checkout master
Switched to branch 'master'
Your branch is up-to-date with 'origin/master'.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git merge origin/master
Already up-to-date.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git merge upstream/master
Already up-to-date.
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git push upstream master
Everything up-to-date
MacBook-Pro:DMCHMM Farhad$ git push origin master
Everything up-to-date

���
Farhad Shokoohi,
Ph.D. in Statistics
shokoohi using icloud.com<mailto:shokoohi using icloud.com>