[Bioc-devel] Fwd: Activating account

Lan Huong Nguyen nlhuong90 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 31 21:20:28 CET 2018

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Lan Huong Nguyen <nlhuong90 using gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 1:16 PM
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Activating account
To: <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>

Dear Martin,

Thank you for checking that and for reviewing my package.
I thought that TimeSeriesExperiment would be incorporated in 3.8 release.
But when I visit
https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/html/TimeSeriesExperiment.html
it says the package is in 3.9, and there are some build errors.

Was there a mistake as it is listed on the release page nonetheless?

Thank you,
Lan

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 12:48 PM Martin Morgan <mtmorgan.bioc using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for your patience; the account information has been updated,
> including with your github ssh keys.
>
> Martin
>
> On 10/31/18, 1:58 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Lan Huong Nguyen" <
> bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of nlhuong90 using gmail.com> wrote:
>
>     Hi!
>
>     My package TimeSeriesExperiment has been accepted, but I can't
> activate my
>     account on the following website.
>
>     https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/
>
>     I receive the following message:
>
>     "my using email.com is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor
>     package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org
> for
>     help."
>
>     I have had my public keys available on the github account before.
>
>     Please let me know if you can check what is wrong and if my package has
>     been added to the build.
>
>     Best,
>     Lan

-Lan