[Bioc-devel] Activating account

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 31 20:48:38 CET 2018

Thanks for your patience; the account information has been updated, including with your github ssh keys.

Martin

On 10/31/18, 1:58 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of Lan Huong Nguyen" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of nlhuong90 using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi!

    My package TimeSeriesExperiment has been accepted, but I can't activate my
    account on the following website.

    https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

    I receive the following message:

    "my using email.com is not associated with a maintainer of a Bioconductor
    package. Please check the spelling or contact bioc-devel using r-project.org for
    help."

    I have had my public keys available on the github account before.

    Please let me know if you can check what is wrong and if my package has
    been added to the build.

    Best,
    Lan