[Bioc-devel] failing Bioconductor package mlm4omics

Irene Zeng i@zeng @ending from @uckl@nd@@c@nz
Sun Nov 18 03:54:13 CET 2018

Dear Lori,

I have revised the description file, and push both changes to github and upstream git/bioconductor.

I hope this will fix the following errors in dev 3.9. The previous errors in 3.8 malbec and merida platform related to version C++, I have revise the makevar file to specify the C++11.

I hope that is also corrected.

Thank you for you advice, please email me if the errors remain.

Irene SL Zeng

From: Shepherd, Lori <Lori.Shepherd using RoswellPark.org>
Sent: Saturday, 17 November 2018 3:49 a.m.
To: Irene Zeng
Subject: [FORGED] failing Bioconductor package mlm4omics

Dear mlm4omics maintainer,

I'd like to bring to your attention that the mlm4omics package is failing on all platforms in the devel version of Bioconductor (3.9)

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/mlm4omics/

Would you mind taking a look at this? Don't hesitate to ask on the bioc-devel using r-project.org mailing list if you have any question or need help.

While devel is a place to experiment with new features, we expect packages to build and check cleanly in a reasonable time period and not stay broken for any extended period of time.   The package has been failing since 11/06/18

If no action is taken over the next few weeks we will begin the deprecation process for your package.

It appears on your Nov 4 commit  you introduced a bad DESCRIPTION file -  you accidentally committed a conflict

Package: mlm4omics
<<<<<<< HEAD
Version: 0.99.23
=======
Version: 1.1.0
Title: Multilevel Model for Multivariate Responses with Missing Values

Please fix this asap

Thank you for your time and effort, and your continued contribution to Bioconductor.

Pleae be advised that Bioconductor has switched from svn to Git. Some helpful links can be found here:
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/
http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/bug-fix-in-release-and-devel/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you.