[Bioc-devel] Access to Bioconductor Git Credentials account

Norman Pavelka norm@np@velk@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Nov 14 09:46:46 CET 2018

Dear all,

I am the current maintainer of package 'plgem'. I've not been checking
out the code in a long time, but would like to commit a few changes
now. I noticed the transition from SVN to GIT. I installed Git for
Windows and tried accessing my repository, but noticed I need to
submit my public SSH key first. So I was trying to active an account
here:

https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/

But got the following error message:
"normanpavelka using gmail.com is not associated with a maintainer of a
Bioconductor package. Please check the spelling or contact
bioc-devel using r-project.org for help."

Could someone please help me activate my account and regain access to
my repository?

Thank you and best regards,
Norman