[Bioc-devel] About the reproducibility of BioC server environment

Kasper Daniel Hansen k@@perd@nielh@n@en @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Nov 6 16:54:13 CET 2018

In my experience, if I aggressively update my development installation of
Bioconductor (including occasional updates of R-devel when appropriate) I
can usually replicate most-all failures on the build server which has the
same OS as my local machine.  It does require aggressive updating though.