[Bioc-devel] Request upstream pull --force of sanitized master branch

Samuela Pollack @poll@ck @ending from jimmy@h@rv@rd@edu
Mon Nov 5 20:56:39 CET 2018

Hi Nitesh,

I have fixed the commit history for rafalab/bumphunter RELEASE_3_8
branch, and request synchronization with Bioconductor RELEASE_3_8. We
need this, because bumphunter is not building on RELEASE_3_8, due to an
obsolete URL in one of the tests.

thanks,

- Sam