[Bioc-devel] GenomicFeatures

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Nov 2 15:05:03 CET 2018

For which BiocManager::version() is this? BiocManager::valid() checks within versions, and if there's no GenomicFeatures to reference, then there is no way to flag it as out-of-date, sort of like a package you'd installed that was in neither CRAN nor Bioconductor.

Though of course we'd like GenomicFeatures to be available in 3.8

Martin