[Bioc-devel] Warning in 'CHECK' report for Windows machine after release version bump

Christopher John chri@@r@john86 @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Nov 1 10:56:04 CET 2018

Hi

I also have a warning after the upgrade, just for the development version
(I have not changed).

I am not sure why this happened as I can't find the ape in the namespace
and previously had no warning before upgrade.

Thanks.

* checking whether package ‘M3C’ can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: S3 method ‘ape::as.phylo.dendrogram’ was declared in
NAMESPACE but not found
See ‘/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.9-bioc/meat/M3C.Rcheck/00install.out’ for details.