[Bioc-devel] build cache on bioconductor build system?

Vivek Bhardwaj bh@rdw@j @ending from ie-freiburg@mpg@de
Thu May 31 17:13:52 CEST 2018

The name of my package is icetea. Here's the link
<https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/719> to the
submission. I checked today and VariantAnnotation build was passing now,
so simply re-pushed with bumped version and it worked! (well not
exactly, I still have the RSubread issue with windows that I mentioned
last week, but at least VariantAnnotation is not throwing errors).

@Hervé Regarding the issue with RSubread, I tried adding the .BBSoptions
file in the package source dir. Although I added this file under
.Rbuildignore as well to avoid R CMD check complaining about
non-standard dir. It didn't work.

Thanks for the input everyone.

Best,

Vivek