[Bioc-devel] build cache on bioconductor build system?

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Wed May 30 16:04:32 CEST 2018

There is no cache; like users you get the 'current' version of the
package from the relevant repository. If your package used
concatenateObjects, then it needs to be updated. If your package is
broken through a third package, it needs to be fixed (perhaps it has
been but did not propagate, see the build reports for packages in the
devel branch http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/ , and look for the
stoplight at the right).

Martin