[Bioc-devel] merge two maintainer accounts

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Mon May 21 15:03:58 CEST 2018

Hi Rhonda,

Thanks for letting us know. We can definitely merge maintainers and would prefer just one account per person.

I've removed the account for rbacher at ufl.edu<mailto:rbacher at ufl.edu>. You now have the single account for rhonda.bacher at gmail.com<mailto:rhonda.bacher at gmail.com> which is tied to packages Trendy and SCnorm.

Valerie