[Bioc-devel] Access rights to data packages

Nuno Agostinho nunod@niel@go@tinho @ending from gm@il@com
Mon May 21 12:18:53 CEST 2018

Dear all,

I have access rights to modify a Bioconductor software package of mine, as per the information in https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/ <https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/> for the e-mail nunodanielagostinho at gmail.com <mailto:nunodanielagostinho at gmail.com>. However, I would also like to have access rights to my Bioconductor data packages (alternativeSplicingEvents.hg19 and alternativeSplicingEvents.hg38). Could you please grant me access to modify those packages?

Thank you for your time.

Cheers,
Nuno Agostinho