[Bioc-devel] About MLSeq Package

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Thu May 17 17:49:08 CEST 2018

Hi Gokmen,

An account exits for you with email "gokmenzararsiz at erciyes.edu.tr"<mailto:gokmenzararsiz at erciyes.edu.tr>. This was the email associated with the svn user when the package was first accepted.

I have changed the email to gokmenzararsiz at hotmail.com<mailto:gokmenzararsiz at hotmail.com> and you should now be able to activate the account.

Let me know if you have problems.

Valerie

On 05/16/2018 12:21 PM, G�kmen Zarars�z wrote:

Hello,

I am the maintainer of MLSeq package. As we read from Bioconductor Source Control, SVN is not supported anymore and i want migrate to GitHub repository. I have tried to activate my account and login through https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/ in order to manage developer account. However, it gives an error that my e-mail address is not associated with the MLSeq package. If such an account is not created before, how should i create it? We actually want to do followings:

(1) Create a developer account for MLSeq package.
(2) Change the maintainer to <dincer.goksuluk at gmail.com> and associate Bioconductor repositories with new maintainer's GitHub repository

Should the developer account (1) be created for current maintainer and then transferred to new maintainer or is it possible to create this account for new maintainer at once?

Could you please help us,

Best,

Gokmen Zararsiz,
Maintainer of MLSeq package.

Asst.Prof.Dr. Gokmen Zararsiz

-

Erciyes University,
Fac. of Medicine,
Dept. of Biostatistics,
38039, Melikgazi/KAYSERI
+90(352)-2076666 / ext:23480
http://bit.do/gokmenzararsiz
-
Turcosa Analytics,
Yeni Mah., Asik Veysel Blv.,
67B, Teknopark-5, No:80
38039, Melikgazi/KAYSERI
+90(352)-5030902
www.turcosa.com.tr<http://www.turcosa.com.tr><http://www.turcosa.com.tr/><http://www.turcosa.com.tr/>
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_raor8m9qYzN1hwaFc5TGp1dGM&revid=0B_raor8m9qYzZEtSZ1Zlb1kyZnA4b2tKY0QvcXJUOCtuN3F3PQ][https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg-2eZCQ8vdJT6tHaq_kyHWSeLY0dMSV9UJe3Fcgkt9eWGzMe9qQ]