[Bioc-devel] About MLSeq Package

Gökmen Zararsız gokmenz@r@r@iz @ending from hotm@il@com
Wed May 16 20:48:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

I am the maintainer of MLSeq package. As we read from Bioconductor Source Control, SVN is not supported anymore and i want migrate to GitHub repository. I have tried to activate my account and login through https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/account_activation/ in order to manage developer account. However, it gives an error that my e-mail address is not associated with the MLSeq package. If such an account is not created before, how should i create it? We actually want to do followings:

(1) Create a developer account for MLSeq package.
(2) Change the maintainer to <dincer.goksuluk at gmail.com> and associate Bioconductor repositories with new maintainer's GitHub repository

Should the developer account (1) be created for current maintainer and then transferred to new maintainer or is it possible to create this account for new maintainer at once?

Could you please help us,

Best,

Gokmen Zararsiz,
Maintainer of MLSeq package.

Asst.Prof.Dr. Gokmen Zararsiz

-

Erciyes University,
Fac. of Medicine,
Dept. of Biostatistics,
38039, Melikgazi/KAYSERI
+90(352)-2076666 / ext:23480
http://bit.do/gokmenzararsiz
-
Turcosa Analytics,
Yeni Mah., Asik Veysel Blv.,
67B, Teknopark-5, No:80
38039, Melikgazi/KAYSERI
+90(352)-5030902
www.turcosa.com.tr<http://www.turcosa.com.tr/>
[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_raor8m9qYzN1hwaFc5TGp1dGM&revid=0B_raor8m9qYzZEtSZ1Zlb1kyZnA4b2tKY0QvcXJUOCtuN3F3PQ][https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg-2eZCQ8vdJT6tHaq_kyHWSeLY0dMSV9UJe3Fcgkt9eWGzMe9qQ]