[Bioc-devel] Package download when using functions from affy and oligo

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Tue May 15 02:11:04 CEST 2018

One of your cell files is funky

 > colSums(exprs(alldata) == 0)
GSM907854.CEL.gz GSM907866.CEL.gz GSM907857.CEL.gz GSM907863.CEL.gz
                0                0                0           686388
GSM907856.CEL.gz GSM907862.CEL.gz GSM907855.CEL.gz GSM907861.CEL.gz
                0                0                0                0

and it's tickling a bug in preprocessCore

$ R -d gdb -f testOligo.R
0x00007fffe190418a in max_density (z=0x7fffcc0008c0, rows=0, cols=1,
column=0)
     at rma_background4.c:128
128	rma_background4.c: No such file or dire

(gdb) dir /home/mtmorgan/b/git/preprocessCore/src/
Source directories searched:
/home/mtmorgan/b/git/preprocessCore/src:$cdir:$cwd
(gdb) l
123
124	  max_y = find_max(dens_y,16384);
125
126	  i = 0;
127	  do {
128	    if (dens_y[i] == max_y)
129	      break;
130	    i++;
131
132	  } while(1);
(gdb) p i
$1 = 1821306
(gdb) p max_y

Maybe one of the preprocessCore pros will chime in...

Martin