[Bioc-devel] CRAN R 3.5 binary - where is it?

Kenneth Condon roony@g@lbi @ending from gm@il@com
Thu May 10 21:13:30 CEST 2018

Hi all,

It sounds like the best thing to do is go back to the original binary and
remove the source installation.

Clarice, you know I can't even remember if I did that - I think I might try
fix the current dependency issue tomorrow, but if any more come up, Ill go
back to the begining do as you suggested with the binary again.

Herve, the link I provided has R3.4.4 .deb binaries from 2018 - not sure
where you are getting the 2014 from.

Thanks,
Kenneth