[Bioc-devel] BioC 2018 poster / talk / scholarship / workshop application deadline May 17

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Wed May 9 15:45:54 CEST 2018

The scholarships support up to $500 travel. The scholarship also covers
accommodation and registration.

A letter inviting you to the conference will be sent separately.

Martin