[Bioc-devel] BioC 2018 poster / talk / scholarship / workshop application deadline May 17

Pijush Das topiju@h @ending from gm@il@com
Wed May 9 07:13:27 CEST 2018

Dear  Martin Morgan,

Thank you Morgan for informing me to join your annual conference BioC 2018.
I am very much interested to attend the BioC 2018 conference .
Presently I am perusing my PhD from CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical
biology.
So it is not possible to collect all the money to pay all the expenses
myself.

I would like to know if I am selected for the scholarship, they will
pay for costs
such as
travel, accommodation, and registration ? Or they will pay only  $500 per
person?

If it is possible please send me an invitation letter for the  annual
conference BioC 2018.
The invitation letter will help me for grant application to the indian
funding body such as DBT or CSIR etc.

Thank you

regards
Pijush