[Bioc-devel] Update data in data package, pcxnData

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Mar 30 19:53:28 CEST 2018

I believe this should clear up in a few days.  Because of the circular dependencies, it will require a few passes through the build system.

For example:

First pass:

The pcxnData package has a force install, so it will get installed even if it fails the build and check. The pcxn package will also fail its first pass through.

Second pass:

the pcxn package will find the newly installed version of the pcxnData package and pass.  The pcxnData package will still fail

Third pass:

pcxnData will find the newly built software package and pass as will the linux version of the software package.

Forth pass:

May be needed for the mac and windows versions to find the new data package.

The last update to the software package was on March 27 - which probably missed being pulled for the March 28th report so probably included for the March 29th build report

March 29th  - both fail (but there was a force install behind the scenes)

March 30th -  data package fails, but the linux version of the software package built and propagated

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.6/bioc-LATEST/pcxn/malbec1-buildsrc.html

My guess is that by Sunday's or Monday's build reports everything will be okay.

I will keep an eye on this to make sure its the case and please let us know if you still are seeing issues next week.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets