[Bioc-devel] appveyor CI failing with biocparam

Vivek Bhardwaj bhardwaj at ie-freiburg.mpg.de
Thu Mar 29 20:39:07 CEST 2018

Hi Martin

Thanks for the quick reply. I think that would have been the real issue
most probably. I fixed it, though the build still failed, but this time
it might be due to build cache or other issues with appveyor? A unit
test that was fixed earlier also keeps failing on appveyor.

My travis build <https://travis-ci.org/vivekbhr/icetea>.
My appveyor build <https://ci.appveyor.com/project/vivekbhr/icetea>.

I am developing on R-3.5 and Bioc3.7 on my local linux system (travis is
also using that for linux/mac), but our sysadmin didn't install the
devel version on the windows therefore I have to use the older one there
for testing.

Thanks for the comment on biocparallel. I would try this.

Best,
Vivek

--

Best Wishes