[Bioc-devel] appveyor CI failing with biocparam

Vivek Bhardwaj bhardwaj at ie-freiburg.mpg.de
Thu Mar 29 14:39:28 CEST 2018

Dear All

I have travis and appveyor CI running for my upcoming package in
development. I find that the appveyor CI fails for the function
`GenomicAlignments::summarizeOverlaps`, which is called by one of the
functions in my package. It doesn't recognize the BPPARAM argument
(appveyor build is here
<https://ci.appveyor.com/project/vivekbhr/icetea>). The same function
passes on my local windows system.

*appveyor windows build : *

R version 3.4.4 Patched (2018-03-19 r74453)
Platform: i386-w64-mingw32/i386 (32-bit)
Running under: Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 (build 9600)

*my local windows info : *

R version 3.4.3 (2017-11-30)
Platform: x86_64-w64-mingw32/x64 (64-bit)
Running under: Windows 7 x64 (build 7601) Service Pack 1

Has anyone encountered this issue? The call to bplapply works in other
functions of the package so I am not sure if this is coming directly
from biocparallel.

Best Wishes
Vivek

--------

*Vivek Bhardwaj*
PhD Candidate | International Max Planck Research School
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics
Stübeweg 51, Freiburg
E-mail: bhardwaj at ie-freiburg.mpg.de