[Bioc-devel] Support site RSS feeds

Mike Smith grimbough at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:11:02 CEST 2018

I'm trying to do some auditing on how frequently questions are asked about
the packages I maintain (and also maybe whether I answer them).  I can't
see anything in the forum API
(https://support.bioconductor.org/info/api/) about
tags but I thought maybe the tag RSS feed would work e.g.

https://support.bioconductor.org/feeds/tag/biomaRt+rhdf5/

That's nice since it has dates for filtering and a hash to match posts
between queries, however I only get 25 results, which span posts from 2006
to 2018.  Is there a way to get a more comprehensive output? Or an
alternative mechanism to list all posts identified using a tag?

Thanks,

Mike