[Bioc-devel] SVN to GIT

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Tue Mar 13 13:48:09 CET 2018

Nitesh,

Were the submitted keys invalid? Any idea why Nicolas didn't received an email?

Val

On 03/13/2018 02:37 AM, Servant Nicolas wrote:
Dear Valerie,

I submitted my ssh key but did not receive any confirmation mail that it has been done. And the git command still crashes.
Anything else I can do ?
Thank you
Nicolas

Le 09/03/2018 � 18:15, Obenchain, Valerie a �crit :
Keys are processed once a day around 9am EST. You will get an email indicating if your submission was successful or not.

Valerie