[Bioc-devel] adding an additional maintainer - roma

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Mon Mar 12 21:06:24 CET 2018

Hi Klara,

I've added alpae to the roma package. Your supervisor will need to complete this form and use alpae as the username:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlTbNjsQJDp0BA480vo4tNufs0ziNyNmexegNZgNieIovbAA/viewform

Once the form is submitted we'll get the SSH key automatically from their github account. They should get an confirmation email if all is successful. Submissions are processed every 24 hours usually ~ 9am EST.

Valerie