[Bioc-devel] failing update Bioconductor package psygenet2r

alba gutierrez alba.gutierrez at upf.edu
Tue Mar 6 23:01:54 CET 2018

Thanks a lot, Valerie.

The changes appear in my Github repo.
And remotes still correct, I guess...

git remote -v

origin https://github.com/aGutierrezSacristan/psygenet2r (fetch)

origin https://github.com/aGutierrezSacristan/psygenet2r (push)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/psygenet2r.git (fetch)

upstream git at git.bioconductor.org:packages/psygenet2r.git (push)

If I do a git log I get the next:

git log

commit 0cce7f3ddbfcf1000b8a943fda97d667d0bb1e7e (*HEAD -> **master*,
*origin/master*, *origin/HEAD*)

Author: aGutierrezSacristan <a.gutierrez.sacristan at gmail.com>

Date:   Tue Mar 6 16:46:47 2018 -0500

    Version update

commit 130dde26bdeab7ddc5b2402af8b660b42e6f04de

Author: aGutierrezSacristan <alba.gutierrez at upf.edu>

Date:   Sat Mar 3 17:15:35 2018 -0500

    Updated contact information'

I will continue trying other possibilities following your suggestions.

Thanks a lot again,

And sorry for any inconvenience,

Best,

Alba

Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org>:

> Hard to say. If you followed all steps at
>
>   https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/
>
> with no errors the changes should have been pushed to the repo on
> git.bioconductor.org.
>
> When I do a `git log` on the repo from git at git.bioconductor.org the last
> commit I see was the 3.6 version bump:
>
> ~/psygenet2r >git log
> commit 9dab8da2221555986e12f3ed928385718bd79e4d (HEAD -> master,
> origin/master, origin/HEAD)
> Author: Hervé Pagès <hpages at fredhutch.org> <hpages at fredhutch.org>
> Date:   Mon Oct 30 12:54:19 2017 -0400
>
>     bump x.y.z versions to odd y after creation of RELEASE_3_6 branch
>
> You'll have to do some troubleshooting to figure out why the changes
> weren't pushed. There are a number of things you can try e.g., Did the
> change make it to your GitHub repo? Are the remotes (still) correct? What
> does `git log` say? Try checking out a clean copy of psygenet2r from
> git at git.bioconductor, making a small change like a version bump and push.
> Was that successful? You don't have to wait until the build report posts to
> discover if a push to git at git.bioconductor.org was successful. A
> successful push is immediately evident in the logs.
>
> Valerie
>

> On 03/06/2018 07:47 AM, alba gutierrez wrote:
>
> Dear Valerie,
>
> Sorry again, I still have problems.
> I updated it yesterday, I was able to do all the steps without problems
> but today I was checking the Bioconductor devel and no update has been
> registered.
>
> Last Changed Date: 2017-10-30 12:54:19 -0500 (Mon, 30 Oct 2017)
> How should I proceed?
> What I did was following all these steps, and run without problems.
>
> http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/push-to-github-bioc/
>
> Thanks a sorry again,
>
> Best,
>
> Alba

>> Dear Valerie,
>>
>> Thank you so much for all your help.
>> I have configured my config file to point the key, there was a
>> misspelling problem.
>> I think I have updated correctly to Bioconductor know.
>>
>> Thanks for all your help,
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Alba

>> Valerie.Obenchain at roswellpark.org>:
>>
>>> Please remember to cc bioc-devel to keep the conversation on the list.
>>>
>>> This is the key we have on file:
>>> ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCrqcl4CgcR0SfE1Q7Jg+xuxkNlyi4J
>>> gTz6dtgDHH4uFStB34puUKSTBwlEmVR269XTB1uNVAmBWQIxZQtFybGFMdS6
>>> fyA7A9mLeEvgJFIJP7wgXYh4ekzF72Ya/1cOLw4GJyPM6ImNfYC7GRJ8fVkd
>>> 4JtoiRSRaxJAkd0HY7JUAjexiBq2XAvUq+lY52E8H9ShZae8lvxUK2zFWZHp
>>> PEjHgXm5QZlzbUVYXlUUe09OaeKLAJz6cDMI4HLhKrtKdsRTyo05keU2P9Hu