[Bioc-devel] failing update Bioconductor package psygenet2r

Obenchain, Valerie Valerie.Obenchain at RoswellPark.org
Mon Mar 5 14:47:20 CET 2018

Please remember to cc bioc-devel to keep the conversation on the list.

This is the key we have on file:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQCrqcl4CgcR0SfE1Q7Jg+xuxkNlyi4JgTz6dtgDHH4uFStB34puUKSTBwlEmVR269XTB1uNVAmBWQIxZQtFybGFMdS6fyA7A9mLeEvgJFIJP7wgXYh4ekzF72Ya/1cOLw4GJyPM6ImNfYC7GRJ8fVkd4JtoiRSRaxJAkd0HY7JUAjexiBq2XAvUq+lY52E8H9ShZae8lvxUK2zFWZHpPEjHgXm5QZlzbUVYXlUUe09OaeKLAJz6cDMI4HLhKrtKdsRTyo05keU2P9Hursw9jSOp4ODAbuTN+LGTvxspVeLDzeJ4mlpPIzkBEH5gSyosZqAN5OtPuaZk6geSywTl6KM/

Have you configured your .ssh/config to point to this key? See #15 here:

https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/faq/

Valerie