[Bioc-devel] updating maintainer

Samuel E Zimmerman @ezimmer @ending from ein@tein@yu@edu
Tue Jun 26 16:18:58 CEST 2018

Dear bioc-devs,

I will no longer be working at my current university in about a week, and the email address associated with the bioconductor packages I maintain will be removed. How should I go about updating my email address to keep maintaining the packages?

Also, my PI would like to have the github account, where the repos for the bioconductor packages live, be under her email address instead of mine. Would it be a problem if the maintainer's email address and the github email address are different?

Thank you very much.

Best,
Sam