[Bioc-devel] Help with version numbering

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Mon Jun 18 16:54:20 CEST 2018

Hi Rhonda,

You can fix your version in your local repo. Just try to amend your commit if your version bump is in the most recent commit.

You can try,

	"git commit --amend"

This will allow you to fix your version number and try to push again.

It hasn’t changed on the server side (git.bioconductor.org) as the pre-receive hook prevents the commit with bad version coming in.

Best,

Nitesh