[Bioc-devel] Action for Uncompressed Data Warning

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Sat Jun 16 11:05:02 CEST 2018

My general approach is to make the build report as clean as possible, so
that (a) it's easy to see true positives and (b) I'm not provoked by
notes / warnings that I think of as irritating more than useful each
time I look at the build report :) . So yes, I'd recompress the data.

Martin