[Bioc-devel] Build time of submitted package

Anamaria Elek @n@m@ri@elek @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jun 14 13:00:40 CEST 2018

I have opened an issue (#770) for the submission of my package to
Bioconductor. The prevuious package build resulted in warrning, which I
attempted to fix and commited the changes to GitHub, dumping the version
number and initiating the new build. This was yesterday, and I still
haven't got the build report, so I was wandering if there is a problem with
my package or the build system itself.

As this is my first time submitting to Bioconductor, it may be that I am
missing something obvious here, and I appreaciate any info or advice you
may provide.

Anamaria Elek