[Bioc-devel] Git error when pushing to bioconductor

Kangeyan, Divy divy@w@r01 @ending from g@h@rv@rd@edu
Sun Jun 3 22:07:48 CEST 2018

Hi,
    I maintain the scmeth package in bioconductor. Recently I made some
changes to the packages in my local branch and when I tried pushing it to
the bioconductor I got an error saying (Updates were rejected because the
tip of your current branch is behind its remote counterpart). I have
attached the screenshot.

I tried resolving the conflict manually and after that when I pushed the
changes I still got the same error. Any help with resolving the error is
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Divy Kangeyan