[Bioc-devel] Synching version numbers went wrong

Mike Smith grimbough @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 30 11:51:09 CEST 2018

Hi Shana,

Sorry for the delay in replying - I've been on vacation.  I tested this
with one of my own packages and found the same problem.  I'm not sure how
you managed to commit the lower version number in the first place (I'm not
going to test that since I'll get stuck too!) but I guess the logic for
allowing commits has a loophole somewhere.  I'll raise a query in the Slack
channel and hopefully someone with power over the git repository will get
back to you soon.

Mike